Posted to rec.woodworking
Mortimer Schnerd, RN Mortimer Schnerd, RN is offline

Default McFeely's

wrote:
I've posted this here because I want you all to have a name and a
person with whom to identify when you're discussing McFeely's. If
something we do isn't to your liking, please let me know. I can be
reached at any one of the following contacts:

Thanks for posting to the group. My big question remains: will we be able to
pick up those great McFeely screws at Grainger's now? We've got a great one not
far from here and I greatly prefer wandering around in there to doing mail
order.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com