Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Tom2000 Tom2000 is offline

Default new mouse pad - MousePad.JPG

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 19:09:54 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

We went by the Southeast sewage treatment plant and picked up six free
sacks of compost. They loaded them into the car for us, gave us their
DVD "The Sewers of San Francisco", and a free mouse pad!

They have real tours, too; we'll have to schedule one. I've done the
Sewers of Paris tour, so it will be interesting to compare.

John

Cool!

In the '80s, a student of mine got a job working there. She was doing
all sorts of interesting instrumentation projects. I visited her at
work once, and was very impressed.

Sounds like, in the time since then and now, they've built themselves
a PR department. DVD? That's a surprise!

Be careful how you use that compost. I don't know how it is now, but
there used to be a problem with heavy metal contamination of that
stuff.

Tom