Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pete C Pete C is offline

Default Need to connect two waste pipes to trap

On Sep 17, 9:42 am, Marky P wrote:
Hi,

I have just bought my first dishwasher, but my waste trap only has one
waste pipe connection which is being used by the washing machine. Any
idea where I can get an adapter to connect both pipes? So far I've
only seen complete waste traps, but I only need the bit that screws on
to my current waste trap with two pipe connectors.

TIA,

Marky P.

Hi,

I use one of these:

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?
cId=101168&ts=49468&id=11879

They come with a non return valve so can go either side of a trap.

Some say they're not the 'proper' way to do things but I've had no
problems with mine.

cheers,
Pete.