Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Mobile Base

In article , "RonB" wrote:

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C7F898.B22D9E40

I have tried a couple of these. Its hard to save a lot of money if you =
use good wheels. The cost of the wheels, including the locking wheels =
will eat your budget every time.

RonB
------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C7F898.B22D9E40

!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
HTMLHEAD
META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"
META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16525" name=3DGENERATOR
STYLE/STYLE
/HEAD
BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2I have tried a couple of these.  =
Its hard to=20
save a lot of money if you use good wheels.  The cost of the =
wheels,=20
including the locking wheels will eat your budget every =
time./FONT/DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2/FONT /DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2RonB/FONT/DIV/BODY/HTML

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C7F898.B22D9E40--

Please turn OFF the HTML in your news client.

--
Regards,