Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Stuart Wheaton Stuart Wheaton is offline

Default ping Ernie and Gunner California TIG class?

Pete C. wrote:
Jon Elson wrote:
Grant Erwin wrote:
BobH wrote:

It's getting closer to October and I was wondering if this event was
still going to happen?

I'm going to jump in here, having just talked to Ernie. Ernie told me there
ain't gonna be a class unless someone down there pulls it together!
He'll be
down there, but he's not going to recruit people, find a location, find
machines, find material to practice on, etc.

So if you SoCal guys want a welding class out of Ernie, you'd better get
crackin'!

Hmm, if Ernie ever comes to St. Louis, I could set up a class of
eager wannabe TIGers real quick. I know a bunch of people who
own TIG machines of a variety of sizes, mostly Miller, but I
have a Lincoln, and would be real eager to learn from a real pro!

Jon

One in SL would be close enough that I'd go and bring my Syncrowave 250.

I'd do the same thing!!!

Come on Ernie! St. Louis is calling you!!!

Stuart