Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
asmurff asmurff is offline

Default Mobile Base

Looking to improve it for use on tools that have more lateral force applied
to them, and for other ideas.

--
Watch for the bounce.
If ya didn't see it, ya didn't feel it.
"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
asmurff wrote:

| I finished a mobile base for the work-stand which has my drill
| press and grinder on it. It ain't the prettiest thing in the world
| but it's functional. However, I'm not sure I saved much in making
| it ($49), over having bought one. Anyone have any better ideas?
| That is a pretty dumb question there is always a better or other
| idea.

Looks pretty good.

If it ain't broke, why're you lookin' to fix it?

I like how the perforated angle provides plenty of options for
attaching blocks to prevent "creep", dust collection hose brackets,
etc.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar