Posted to alt.home.repair
Gene Duprés Gene Duprés is offline

Default How to make an anti-seagull device

This lady asked me to copy these anti-seagull things they have on the
light standards downtown and in all the big parking lots here. These
things sit on top of the lights and to me, they look like they're made
of some kind of wire or tubing. There are five or six thin branches
that come out from a center point and go upwards like an open crown.

Anyway, it's not supposed to hurt the birds. Birds can't land. Lady
wants one for her new security light pole/camera in front yard of
house.

Anyone know what they're called or what they're made of?

Thanks.

Gene