Michael Shaffer

Default About to start welding does this look safe?

On the highest resolution setting:

http://members.cox.net/michaelshaffer/p1.jpg
http://members.cox.net/michaelshaffer/p2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/michaelshaffer/p3.jpg

Oh and don't worry, there's no way I'm touching any of that ****.

Bruce L. Bergman wrote:
On Fri, 07 May 2004 08:56:21 -0400, Michael Shaffer
wrote:

The wire came with the welder (on ebay) so I thought it was ok, I guess
I'll just install an outlet in my garage, I have one extra 220v slot
left in my breaker panel.

Take a close-up picture of the breaker section of your main panel.
and another of the instruction label inside the lid (especially the
diagram of the breaker connections) if it's still there - and make
sure it's in focus this time, guy... ;-P

(Look for a "Close-up" setting on the auto-focus, often the symbol
of a flower. Or figure out how to focus manually. RTFM.)

You may be able to use thin breakers (2 breakers inside a single 1"
wide body) or Quad breakers (4 poles in a 2" body) and make more room.

-- Bruce --