Posted to rec.woodworking
Rich Rich is offline

Default cyclone dust collectors

Grizzly also has a good cyclone unit. I've heard bad about Penn State too.
Check out Bill Pentz's website. While he is miffed at all the big
corporations who, according to him, stole his design, he is very insightful
about dust collection. His unit is called a Clearvue and while it seems a
bit primitive apparently works very well. His website is
http://www.clearvuecyclones.com/ lots of good info.

--
Rich Harris
wrote in message
ups.com...
i am about to buy a cyclone dust collector for my shop. Looking at
the Oneida 2hp Super Gorilla or the Penn State 2.5hp Tempest #1425S.
Can someone shed some light on which is better and why.
thanks