Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default ping Ernie and Gunner California TIG class?

Jon Elson wrote:

Grant Erwin wrote:
BobH wrote:

It's getting closer to October and I was wondering if this event was
still going to happen?

I'm going to jump in here, having just talked to Ernie. Ernie told me there
ain't gonna be a class unless someone down there pulls it together!
He'll be
down there, but he's not going to recruit people, find a location, find
machines, find material to practice on, etc.

So if you SoCal guys want a welding class out of Ernie, you'd better get
crackin'!

Hmm, if Ernie ever comes to St. Louis, I could set up a class of
eager wannabe TIGers real quick. I know a bunch of people who
own TIG machines of a variety of sizes, mostly Miller, but I
have a Lincoln, and would be real eager to learn from a real pro!

Jon

One in SL would be close enough that I'd go and bring my Syncrowave 250.