Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Pet Food, Toothpaste, Lead Paint, and now....

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 02:12:21 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, "Tom
Gardner" quickly quoth:

"Wes" wrote in message
"Tom Gardner" wrote:

I had sold three gross of wood handle wire brushes to a good customer, the
order called for "Handle Holes" to be drilled in the ends of the brushes
for
hanging them up. Somehow we forgot to do the holes. The customer faxed
us
stating the problem so I shipped them an empty box labeled: "432 ea.
5/16"
Handle Holes". They sent the box back stating on the packing list that
they
were the wrong size holes.

Bwahahahaha! I see that you two are well matched.

Is he still a customer?

Wes

I only have a couple of "Idiot" customers...with no sense of humor, so I
charge them more.

As well you should. Folks with no sense of humor cost more to coddle,
both in time and frustration. I pity them, don't you?

* Blessed are those who can * Humorous T-shirts Online
* laugh at themselves, for they * Comprehensive Website Dev.
* shall never cease to be amused * http://www.diversify.com