Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pet Food, Toothpaste, Lead Paint, and now....

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

I had sold three gross of wood handle wire brushes to a good customer, the
order called for "Handle Holes" to be drilled in the ends of the brushes for
hanging them up. Somehow we forgot to do the holes. The customer faxed us
stating the problem so I shipped them an empty box labeled: "432 ea. 5/16"
Handle Holes". They sent the box back stating on the packing list that they
were the wrong size holes.

Is he still a customer?

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Tom Gardner" wrote:

I had sold three gross of wood handle wire brushes to a good customer, the
order called for "Handle Holes" to be drilled in the ends of the brushes
for
hanging them up. Somehow we forgot to do the holes. The customer faxed
us
stating the problem so I shipped them an empty box labeled: "432 ea.
5/16"
Handle Holes". They sent the box back stating on the packing list that
they
were the wrong size holes.

Is he still a customer?

Wes

I only have a couple of "Idiot" customers...with no sense of humor, so I
charge them more.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 02:12:21 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, "Tom
Gardner" quickly quoth:

"Wes" wrote in message
"Tom Gardner" wrote:

I had sold three gross of wood handle wire brushes to a good customer, the
order called for "Handle Holes" to be drilled in the ends of the brushes
for
hanging them up. Somehow we forgot to do the holes. The customer faxed
us
stating the problem so I shipped them an empty box labeled: "432 ea.
5/16"
Handle Holes". They sent the box back stating on the packing list that
they
were the wrong size holes.

Bwahahahaha! I see that you two are well matched.

Is he still a customer?

Wes

I only have a couple of "Idiot" customers...with no sense of humor, so I
charge them more.

As well you should. Folks with no sense of humor cost more to coddle,
both in time and frustration. I pity them, don't you?

* Blessed are those who can * Humorous T-shirts Online
* laugh at themselves, for they * Comprehensive Website Dev.
* shall never cease to be amused * http://www.diversify.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

"Wes" wrote in message
"Tom Gardner" wrote:

I had sold three gross of wood handle wire brushes to a good customer, the
order called for "Handle Holes" to be drilled in the ends of the brushes
for
hanging them up. Somehow we forgot to do the holes. The customer faxed
us
stating the problem so I shipped them an empty box labeled: "432 ea.
5/16"
Handle Holes". They sent the box back stating on the packing list that
they
were the wrong size holes.

Is he still a customer?

Wes

I only have a couple of "Idiot" customers...with no sense of humor, so I
charge them more.

So, you charge an 'Ass Tax', too? They have the right to be an ass,
but they have to pay for the privilege. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Lead Paint GROVER Woodworking 20 August 20th 07 10:48 PM
Lead Paint Bertie Brink Home Repair 5 July 11th 06 04:51 PM
when did lead paint first come into use? RobR Home Repair 12 June 6th 05 07:24 PM
Drains & toothpaste Gary G. Home Repair 10 October 5th 04 08:16 AM
Lead in paint? al UK diy 9 August 7th 03 07:38 PM