Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Gorilla Glue

wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with Gorilla glue? I'm repair an
antique and need to glue some blocks on the bottom of it for the
casters. I only want to use glue because that's what was used
originally and I want to keep it as original as possible. Just
wondering if the glue will hold or is there a better alternative.

Thanks,

It is a curious sounding item.....a table? How old? If it is a very
old piece, it might have been glued with some form of hide glue. Wood
glue would be my choice without knowing more. I can't imagine an
antique, even though not bearing much weight, having casters that fit
into a piece held only with glue. Sure it's not an add-on?