Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 02:00:07 +0000, DoN. Nichols wrote:
According to Bill :

Bl**dy spell checkers, I really should look at what I type.

Lone

A spelling checker would not make much difference there, both
are valid words.

Or did you do some kind of typo and you are stuck with a
spelling checker which auto-corrects your typos without asking you what
you really meant to say?

Well, there are spelling checkers, but can you imagine trying to write
an "is this the right word here" checker? ;-)

I just type so fast that I have time to proofread before I hit "send",
most of the time. And I usually catch most of the other mistrakes[SIC] an
ohnosecond _after_ hitting "send". ;-)

Cheers!
Rich