Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:59:47 -0400, Mike Marlow wrote:
"Joe Pfeiffer" wrote in message
John Rumm writes:

You know its a bad day when you fall off a scaffold and "Carpenter
fell from a 2nd floor scaffold onto a running table saw, lost most of
his hand."

If I fell from a second floor scaffold onto a running table saw and
the news said "lost most of his hand", I'd consider myself to have
gotten off very lucky.

I somehow doubt that any of us would really feel lucky in such an event.

Uh, yeah, like, not fall off the scaffold in the first place? Acrophobia
can be pretty handy sometimes. ;-)

("Yeah, you get me a cherry picker, and I'll go up there again. Oh, and
let me double-check my harness...") ;-)

Cheers!
Rich