Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default OT - 25 Skills Every HSMer Should Know: The List?

On Sep 15, 5:36 pm, "Jon Danniken"
Ah, I dunno, but thanks for the tip in any case; never thought to leave the
cap off to keep the pressure from blowing out the temp patch.
Jon

Also plan the route home so you have frequent safe places to stop, so
the coolant doesn't boil and blow out.

There is a type of very sticky, high-temp duct tape that is claimed to
work on radiator hoses. I don't know how well it actually works
because nothing has leaked since I started carrying it.

Maybe that's the answer; be prepared and trouble will look elsewhere.

jw