Default About to start welding does this look safe?

On Fri, 07 May 2004 05:56:29 -0400, Michael Shaffer
wrote:

Thanks for the help, one more question. I don't have a 220v plug, is it
ok to just push the wires into the dryer plug I'm using (the breaker is
OFF) for now? Here's a pic (btw I made sure the breaker is definitely
off on this outlet, it has its own 30amp breaker).

http://members.cox.net/michaelshaffer/w3.jpg

once I plug the wires into the socket, I'll turn the breaker on and not
go near the outlet while it's on (it's in the laundry room).

Also I'm 95% sure of this, but the white and black wires don't go in any
particular side right?

Thanks

dude, go out and buy a plug....