Roy

Default About to start welding does this look safe?

Naw, you wearing too many clothes. Just a pair of gloves, butt nekid
and a shield is all thats needed.

BTW sneakers are not usually a good mix around hot slag, sparks etc. I
would opt for leather if stick welding personally!

Long sleeves are also a good idea........

I have yet to wear gloves for any process.........hate gloves, and
only use em in and around my foundry setup, but they are a good idea
for any welding.

On Fri, 07 May 2004 04:27:01 -0400, Michael Shaffer
wrote:

===Ok this is my first time using a welder, does this look well setup? I'm
===going to be wearing jeans, sneakers and leather gloves as well. I'm just
===paranoid about being electrocuted.
===
===http://members.cox.net/michaelshaffer/w1.jpg
===http://members.cox.net/michaelshaffer/w2.jpg