Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag Snag is offline

Default OT - 25 Skills Every HSMer Should Know: The List?

Gunner wrote:
On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 00:40:10 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

I think 27 and 28 are critical to show about taking care of Life and
not just things

Speaking of which...
30. Dress a wound
31. Comfort a frightened child
32. Rock a crying baby to sleep
33. Cook a meal from basic ingredients
34. Speak in front of large groups
35. Play a musical instrument - any instrument
36. Open a clogged drain

-Robert A. Heinlein

I was about to go find one of my copies (yes , I have more than one !) of
Time Enough For Love ...

--

Snag aka OSG #1
'90 Ultra , "Strider"