Danny

Default How to make things for money at home

I sont have alot of experience but a lot of determination. I have some
hand grinders and mig and arc welders.

Is there something that would be useful I could maufacture in my
garage and sell on ebay or something for money. Mainly as a hobby. I
am no looking to get rich, just some pocket money for the new baby
that is on the way.

My dad just bought a 49 cub tractor at the auction and I am going
through it for him. Alot of people collect these. WOndered If making
tail light brakets or the choke rod would be of any benefit? I dont
have the equipment to do complex shapes and I am not a machinist, I
wish I was. (Maybe an excuse to buy more equipment!) I just love to
work with metal and my day job is in the office so I like to get dirty
during evenings and weekends.

Any advice?