Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
clifto clifto is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

Ed Huntress wrote:
I don't look this stuff up for fun, but if you doubt all this and want to
see some parallel examples, I'll dig out my grammar books. They have some
good ones.

Actually, I'd love that. I saw these constructs so often in my early
reading that they became ingrained; if I've missed something I wanna know.

--
If you really believe carbon dioxide causes global warming,
you should stop exhaling.