Posted to rec.woodworking

Default McFeely's

Doug Miller wrote:

In article , Jim Behning
wrote:

I went by the hardware store tonight when the orange box did not have
what I wanted. They had homeowner quanties of one to a box of 100. I
walked out with 3 boxes of different sizes. If I finsih any project
all the screws wil be gone and a need for a few more boxes. If you
live in a town with a good hadware store they may have what you need
or can make do with.

Sure, but try finding *any* square-drive screws at your local hardware
store, let alone a box of a hundred. That's what McFeely's specializes in.

That, and screws that don't snap off at the slightest over-torque.
Actually, I've had orange box screws snap off after being lubricated and
driven into pre-drilled holes before they bottom out.