Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seenso far ?

Morris Dovey wrote:

SteveB wrote:
| "Morris Dovey" wrote in message
|| SteveB wrote:
||| You DO remember the topic of this newsgroup, don't you? No? Sigh
|| Which of the three newsgroups you posted to is "this newsgroup"?
|| :-)
|
| Well, I guess that would be the three where this inane discussion
| is taking place, wouldn't it?

Ok, since the conversation(s) have wandered a bit afield, I'm happy to
help you out with this subthread by prepending "[OT]" to the subject
so you can filter more conveniently for all three of this newsgroup.

OT isn't allowed on RCM. Our resident net Nazi gets upset about OT
posts.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell