Posted to alt.home.repair
larry larry is offline

Default OT, I guess. What happens with FIOS

ng_reader wrote:

As for OP, once copper or fiber enters your space, it's yours. Not theirs.

I can't imagine any provider physically removing anything, anyhow. Except
for some termination device, maybe.

Back in Green decision and deregulation, ma bell tried that
(it's OUR cable and devices).

But changed their mind real fast when the lawsuits rolled in
for damages to the building, both inside and out ;-)

walls, wallcoverings, flooring, siding, walkways etc...

If it's attached to your property, it's yours. but if it's
attached to a surface they provided, it's their's except for
the surface- which you get to keep. think plywood or
synthetic mounting board.

-larry / dallas