Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default McFeely's

In article , Jim Behning wrote:

I went by the hardware store tonight when the orange box did not have
what I wanted. They had homeowner quanties of one to a box of 100. I
walked out with 3 boxes of different sizes. If I finsih any project
all the screws wil be gone and a need for a few more boxes. If you
live in a town with a good hadware store they may have what you need
or can make do with.

Sure, but try finding *any* square-drive screws at your local hardware store,
let alone a box of a hundred. That's what McFeely's specializes in.

--
Regards,