Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
clifto clifto is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

willshak wrote:
on 9/13/2007 10:17 AM clifto said the following:
willshak wrote:

on 9/11/2007 1:28 AM John B said the following:

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"willshak" wrote in message

My hair has been cut so that it is no more than 1/2" long.

Mine has not been that long in a couple of years now. 1/6" on the
sides, uh, even less on top. Eliminates a lot of problems and is
easy to style in the morning.

G'day Ed,
I'm in your camp. I call it a 6 month hair cut
In Oz they are commonly called a Crew Cut.

Here in the US it is called a crew cut too.

Careful. There were definite distinctions between any number of short
hair styles. IIRC a buzz cut was shorter than a crewcut, which was shorter
than a butch. The shortest of all was the baldy sour.

Back in the 50's there was a
singin8 group called "The Crew Cuts"
The "Life is but a Dream" melody immediately comes to mind, but I don't
know if that was by the Crew Cuts

"Sh-Boom"

Right!

Yadadadadadadadadadaaaaa

--
If you really believe carbon dioxide causes global warming,
you should stop exhaling.