Posted to rec.woodworking
Jay Pique Jay Pique is offline

Default McFeely's

On Sep 14, 8:12 am, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article , Mark & Juanita wrote:

Bill Waller wrote:

I did a little more digging.

http://www.labsafety.com/aboutus/pressrel.htm#mcfeely

Really hope this doesn't foretell a decline in quality and/or service.
Can only wait and see.

I would expect the opposite, actually. Grainger's a class act. Not to
imply that McFeely's wasn't, of course. But Grainger is a very professional
operation. IME their customer service and product quality are uniformly
excellent.

I have heard good things about Grainger too. I should have kept my
negativity to myself, especially in light of the fact I didn't even
read the press release. Believe it or not, sometimes I'm just talking
out my ass.

Long live McFeely's!!

JP