Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default Filter for inane multi-newsgroup discussions - was: Worst accidents

...| | SteveB wrote:

||| You DO remember the topic of this newsgroup, don't you? No? Sigh
|| Which of the three newsgroups you posted to is "this newsgroup"?
|| :-)
|
| Well, I guess that would be the three where this inane discussion
| is taking place, wouldn't it?

Ok, since the conversation(s) have wandered a bit afield, I'm happy to
help you out with this subthread by prepending "[OT]" to the subject
so you can filter more conveniently for all three of this newsgroup.

HTH

First of all, Morris, thank you for the response to my part of thread
some way back...(You know the one, and I don't give a rat's ass if
nobody else does.. =o)
Now, about the inanity of it all (If it isn't a word, maybe it is
now?)
Sometimes I like it when a thread wanders a bit. The discussion may
not be on topic, but it can still be informative. Then again,
sometimes the beak throttles up-side pocket.... if you catch my drift.