Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
* * is offline

Default oxy-a cutting torch questions!

sparky wrote in article
. com...
On Sep 13, 11:06 am, "*" wrote:

Please bear in mind: I am a beginner, and money is something of an
object. I intend to upgrade this gear in the future, but am looking
for at least a short-term solution! Thanks in advance!

If you cannot keep equipment that has the danger potential of

oxy-acetylene
in good repair, perhaps you should not own it or attempt to use it!

You fool, That is why he was asking the questions.

He stated that money would be a problem in keeping it in good repair. I
suggested that if he couldn't afford to spend the money to maintain it
properly, then he might not be able to afford to keep it.

What part did you miss?

The term "short term solution" often translates to "temporary patch" which
itself often extends from "temporary" to "permanent" as time goes by.