Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default McFeely's

In article . com, Andy wrote:
If this means I'll be able to buy McFeely screws by walking into the Grainger
store that's less than ten minutes from home *and* open Saturdays, it sounds
good to me.

That's exactly what I was thinking - I haven't used McF's screws, but
I'd be much more likely to try them if I could pick up a small
quantity locally without paying shipping.

Define "small quantity." :-)

You're not likely to find them at Grainger's in any quantity less than a box
of a hundred. To some, that *is* a small quantity; to others, it's not.

--
Regards,