Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Metal Light Reflector

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 18:48:30 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, Bob
AZ quickly quoth:

We used to have a large flat metal reflector on an outdoor light
fixture, Maybe 18" to 24" diameter, green on top and white on the
bottom. The reflector was mounted in a horizontal plane and rippled
around the edge like corrugated metal roofing. Probably coated with
porcelain. I tried to find something like this on Ebay to no avail.

http://tinyurl.com/2olhff 2 possibles on eBay.

Google for "warehouse light" or "industrial light"

---
"Some of us are wondering if we have created a monster."
Kevin Vranes, climate scientist, University of Colorado
talking about global warming hysteria, January, 2007.