DoN. Nichols

Default Any lawyers on the list?

In article ,
Harold & Susan Vordos wrote:

[ ... ]

rather loud voice "I hear that you like to swindle people on eBay. Do you

do
that here in your store too?"

How I wish he was local so I could pull that one off! I'm going to do my
eBay version of the same thing, though. By the way, here's a link that
leads to the item in question. If you're interested, I can send you a pic
of the repaired area that was not disclosed. Nothing done to alter its
appearance
aside from lighting it from the side. These *******s were really
underhanded in what they did.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ME:B:EOAB:US:6

It looks as though the images are still present. I find some
things interesting he

1) Looking at the bid history, I see only one live bid from the auction
floor, but based on the amount that person bid, it was either
someone who had not checked it out carefully enough, or someone
who did not know the field.

2) A very interesting response to your complaint:

Fraudulent misrepresentation of item. Contact for full details.

Buyer vordoinwa( 101) Mar-24-04 22:44 2218187309

Reply by myersfineart: Accurate representation of item Offered full refund & buyer
declined. Oh well Mar-27-04 08:56

Based on that, you were offered a chance to return it for a
refund and you turned it down. However, you told us that you were
refused a refund. I think that if you have the e-mails saved, you have
some extra evidence of misrepresentation, here.

Best of luck,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
(too) near Washington D.C. |