Terry G

Default Tig Cooler Pump Question

I ended up plumping the welder into my 1/2" copper water line I used a few
years back for my sink. It is running directly behind the welder, and with
a simple copper T, a sediment filter, and a valve with the proper fittings
(cost me exactly $20.00) I was able to supply the welder with constant 60
PSI of pressure. I run another hose with fitting into the drain. The water
solenoid inside the welder works great. Not to worried about wasting water
since I don't use the welder very often. And since it weighs 816 lbs, I
don't ever plan on moving it!

Terry

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I asked just this same question a week ago. Look back a ways for a lot of
posts on this.

I bought a 24 volt double diaphram pump with power supply from surplus
center for $79. You get two - one spare. A friend, Don Foreman, is going

set a up a variable speed dc drive for me.

Karl