Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone Dave Balderstone is offline

Default OT - Seattle Man Gets Two Years for eBay Fraud

In article , todd
wrote:

"Bruce L. Bergman" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 21:15:09 -0700, Too_Many_Tools
wrote:
Why NOT Paypal?

You are open to more risk if you pay by MO or CC or personal check.

snip

Unless there have been major changes, the only safe way to use
PayPal is to have your bank set up a totally separate firewalled
checking account for PayPal to access - no automatic overdraft
protection, no externally initiated drafts or transfers from your
other accounts. You only leave $10 in "the PayPal checking account"
until you make a purchase, then you fund that account with the
purchase amount manually before closing the purchase.

This is what I set up at one of my INGDirect savings accounts and it saves a
lot of worry.

That's exactly what I do. It's no hassle at all and gives me peace of
mind.

http://improve-usenet.org/