Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jerry Foster Jerry Foster is offline

Default Metal Light Reflector

"Bob AZ" wrote in message
oups.com...
We used to have a large flat metal reflector on an outdoor light
fixture, Maybe 18" to 24" diameter, green on top and white on the
bottom. The reflector was mounted in a horizontal plane and rippled
around the edge like corrugated metal roofing. Probably coated with
porcelain. I tried to find something like this on Ebay to no avail.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Bob AZ

These fixtures were common 60 to 80 years ago. I'd try one of those places
that deals in salvage building materials from old buildings.

I've seen these fixtures mounted over shop doors, hanging over pool tables
and even used as street lights... But that was a lot of years ago.

Jerry