Harold & Susan Vordos

Default Any lawyers on the list?

"Statics" wrote in message
news:wCfmc.12090$iy5.6755@okepread05...
A friend's brother works for ebay, formerly in paypal fraud prevention.

If
you like I could dig up his address and see if he might offer any help.

I haven't read the rest of tonights postings yet, did you pay through

paypal
by any chance? If you did, my friend's brother could maybe get him shut
down permanently.

StaticsJason

Sadly, payment was by personal check, which cleared before they shipped,
terms to which we had agreed thinking we were dealing with honest people.

I'm interested in any kind of help that is legal. I'd like to follow my
inside feelings and off the *******s, but that isn't rational. I'm going
to make their life as uncomfortable as I possibly can by asking people that
frequent eBay to boycott them. I'm going to hit them exactly when it hurts,
when they offer their next lot of live auctions. It will be impossible for
buyers to miss or ignore, and it will cost less than $5 to pull off. Mean
time, I'm filing claim after claim through any entity that has the slightest
of jurisdiction, each one after the previous one is laid to rest. They
keep denying any wrong doing, suggesting that I am the one that has altered
the photo or used trick photography of the repaired area, which is absurd.
Most of these entities are not judges, so if they get feedback that appears
to be reasonable, they seem to just ignore the problem. Clearly,
criminals have all the rights these days.

mean time, if they don't mind their name getting dirty, I'm more than happy
to oblige them. Hell, everyone needs a hobby. g

Harold