Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,orseen so far ?

raden wrote:

In message , Michael A. Terrell
writes

He doesn't think, he just parrots the anti Second Amendment cult.

We don't have a second amendment, you thick septic

God, are you dense. You don't DESREVE one, either. You let women
rule your country

Better than the retard that runs yours

OK rednecks, I'm bored with you now

You were boring from the moment you stuck your snout into RCM.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida