Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Chuck Harris Chuck Harris is offline

Default Productivity

Joerg wrote:

Take 1/2 liter of water and 4 coffee measures (don't remember how much
that is, AFAIK more than tea spoons) of grounds and brew a strong coffee.
Sweeten with sugar while still hot. Cool rapidly so the coffee doesn't
increase in bitterness. This can be achieved by using a metal bowl or
pot that is set in cold water. Cool thoroughly in fridge. If in a hurry
you can also make excess coffee in the morning and let that cool. Place
two scoops of vanilla ice cream into a cocktail glass. Pour well chilled
coffee over that. Beat cream until it solidifies and add a dab on top of
each glass. Sprinkle chocolate powder over the top. Serve with straw and
long spoon.

As for coffee measures (Kafeeloeffel) I found only 58 hits and none had
weight or volume data. Basically you just have to make a strong coffee,
more towards Italian style. Just not the stuff where the spoon doesn't
fall over and you can't sleep the next two nights.

That's not iced coffee, that is a mocha milk shake!

My mom used to make iced coffee, and it was simply day
old coffee, poured into a tall glass filled with ice, with
a little milk and sugar added to taste.

-Chuck