Vince Iorio

Default Any lawyers on the list?

I agree with Jim about using the mail system. If I have any concerns
about a seller I always pay with a postal money order.
Vince

jim rozen wrote:

In article , Harold & Susan Vordos says...

Thanks to everyone that has responded so far, especially those of you that
chose to contact me on the side. I had already filed a complaint through
the AG's office in Washington,

Another approach is contact the postmaster in his state. If the
mails were used at any point, this would be mail fraud. Those
folks are relentless - it may take several months but the mills
of the gods grind exceeding fine.

We even had the postal service follow up after the first letter
to them. The vendor (non-ebay related) had still not resolved
the matter so when the second go-around happened it must have
been much more unpleasant for them as they ponied up straight
away.

Keep *all* your correspondence, do it all by mail, and send the
stuff to your seller 'return recipt requested.'

Jim

please reply to: