Jeff Wisnia

Default Any lawyers on the list?

Jon Elson wrote:
The inspectors have one great big atom bomb at their disposal, which
is a denial of mail service! (Well, in really egregious cases of multiple
fraud, they can also arrest and prosecute the perps, but that won't apply
unless these guys do it on a massive scale.) But, any seller who lives by
checks coming in the mail absolutely goes white when they talk about
shutting
down their ability to receive mail! Scum like this often will only accept
money orders, and if a USPS MO was used, then the post office has their
signature on record somewhere, which also helps the investigation. Give
the MO serial # in the complaint.

What you say seems encouraging, but just how hard would it be for the
scumbag to start using a post office box at a place like Mailboxes Etc.,
or just have a buddy open a USPS post office box and hand him the key?

Jeff

--
Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)