Harold & Susan Vordos

Default Any lawyers on the list?

"Richard J Kinch" wrote in message
. ..
Harold & Susan Vordos writes:

It's not wise to mess with a guy that has nothing
better to do with his time than to make you sorry for screwing with him!

Drop it and get on with your life. There is no economic reason for you to
pursue this. Old money vs new.

And all this over ART GLASS? Puh-leeze.

You've missed one point here, Richard. This is NOT just about art glass.
This is also about a deadly honest hard working woman that stands by her
husband, has brought him 27 years of happiness after having spent the first
14 years of his life with a woman that was more interested in showing her
ass to strangers than keeping it home where it belonged. This woman, that
has no source of income because she has chosen to stay home and be the good
wife I had hoped she would be, just got screwed out of what, to her, is a
considerable amount of money. This was HER money, not mine. I see to it
that she has money she can use for her hobby, one that is honest and
honorable. She doesn't suck it up her nose, nor stick it in her veins.

Your extravagant and non-
productive hobby does not deserve anyone's attention or sympathy. The AG,
the courts, even the despicable BBB, have better quarrels to attend to.
Indeed, this kind of game is what makes these hobbies what they are, full
of intrigue and double-dealing, yielding rich possibilities of that big
killer trade someday.

She is appalled at your disdain for her choice in things that hold her
interest. You screwed up big time in this case. She would have been the
person the showed an interest in you, your hobbies, what ever they may be,
and have an interest in your well being. She is having a hard time
understanding your position. What makes your interests more important than
hers?

Admit it, you got taken in this scheme because you
were after a profit on something with no utility other than selling it to
the next bigger sucker.

Sorry, I'll admit no such thing. Susan has NEVER sold one piece of art
glass. She collects because she enjoys it, and studies far more than she
buys. In some cases she has clearly paid a little more for an item than it
might be worth, but her reasons for buying have never been for profit.
The best we can hope for is that should the day come that she must liquidate
a few pieces, that she would recover her investment. She collects with the
idea that her enjoyment is her profit. Shame on you for your negative,
judgmental attitude.

Reminds me of those people who whine and complain about getting a bad deal
on a cruise. No sympathy from me for money spent (or stolen) on such

self-
indulgence.

You didn't lose money, you lost a crummy piece of glass.

I assume you'd feel the same way if a deal in which you had a real interest
had a similar outcome? If you bought, for example, a lathe that was
represented as new, but came to you a rusted piece of junk, it's just a
crummy lathe?

Frankly, I'm surprised at you, Richard. This is about unscrupulous people
screwing other people, not about art glass. I gather from your comments
that it would matter only if it involved you and your interests. Shame on
you.

Harold