Robert Swinney

Default Any lawyers on the list?

Jeff,

YES!

Bob Swinney
"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message
Don't give up! But don't let it absorb too much of your energies, it
isn't worth it to bring yourself closer to his level.

Perhaps someone in the group who's in the swindler's home state would be
willing to assist you somehow. If it were in Red Sox territory I sure
would be willing to help.

What goes around doth come around, albeit it sometimes takes a very long
time.

My case in point, and somewhat OT since you mentioned lawyers:

Some thirty years ago my first SWMBO decided after ten years of being
married to me that she'd rather be with a guy who moved around in more
exciting circles than I did. She dumped me for one of our neighborhood
friends, a lawyer, who did similarly to his spouse.

It was an ill wind which blew much good however, as within a matter of
weeks chance brought the current Mrs. Wisnia into my life and we've been
together ever since, married 29 years this September. She doesn't mind a
bit if I'd rather spend a night making chips in my basement shop than go
to some charity affair so her face and my mug could end up in a photo on
the society page of the Boston Globe.

Just about a year ago I got a real whoop when a friend e-mailed me this
link describing then current events in the lfe of that lawyer who
cuckolded me so many years back:

http://www.usdoj.gov/tax/usaopress/2...sentencing.htm

My evil twin hopes he ended up sharing a cell with a 300 pound pervert
named Bubba.

Jeff

--

Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

to blame it on."

Harold & Susan Vordos wrote:

"Harold & Susan Vordos" wrote in message
snip------

Is there anyone that would consider giving us a little guidance in

making

decision in how to pursue this matter? We would be forever in your

debt.

Thanks to everyone that has responded so far, especially those of you

that
chose to contact me on the side. I had already filed a complaint

through
the AG's office in Washington, to which the seller responded how he had

done
nothing wrong and how rude we were to dispute his non-disclosure. He

went
on to blow his horn about the perfect record he has with the BBB in

Florida.
Not anymore, he doesn't! And thanks for the idea, Michael Myers of

Myers
Fine Arts. For those of you that are inclined to bid on art and other
offerings on eBay, be careful of his listings. He appears to be able to

not
disclose those little things that can kill value, leaving the buyer in a
poor position. As soon as we get past this complaint, assuming he

doesn't
do the right thing and make a proper settlement, our next move will be

file fraud charges against him through the USPS.

This guy is going to earn every dime of the money we've lost. We fully
intend to see to it. It's not wise to mess with a guy that has nothing
better to do with his time than to make you sorry for screwing with him!
Then when the smoke clears and the dust settles, we will still have

filing a
claim in court in reserve. Unlike Al Babin, this guy has a store, so

it's
pretty easy to screw with him. As long as he's on eBay, we'll find him.

If
he changes names, we'll find him. We look at the same things he sells,

so it
will be no problem. We'll keep the bidders well advised about his dirty
practices. All we have to do is send a small picture of the repaired
portion of the vase and a copy of their email telling us it has no

problems.
We'll do our best to put him out of business by telling the truth.

Beyond that, we have a novel idea on how to expose him to almost

everyone
that will be looking at his listings, and it will be perfectly legal.

We'll
be sure to let you know when it's happening. I think you'll enjoy it!
Could prove costly for him, considering it will coincide with any of his
future listings, time and again, so each and every auction is

accompanied by
a refresher for his prospective buyers about his potential for
non-disclosure. Any of us that have ever sold on eBay realize that if

only
a few look and bid, you generally have to settle for a much lower price

for
your goods. You be sure to enjoy those stolen dollars, Michael.

Harold