Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seenso far ?

Gunner wrote:

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:56:31 +0100, Colin Wilson
o.uk wrote:

So you're only 3 times more likely to be murdered in the US - so much
for guns keeping crime down...
With 5 x the population of the UK..seems like we are ahead on safety
points.

You really are a dumb gun fanatic looking for an excuse.

The figures are per thousand people of population. This takes into
account the population difference.

You left out "by other means"

Is there some reason you wish to hide those figures?

Gunner

Sure! He's another liar, like Hawkie.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.