Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 07:28:42 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 14:36:14 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

snip

Don't get grumpy, Gunner. I just know what's coming, and it could be a
beaut. If it were me I'd list all the citations from US v Emerson, 5th
Circuit Court of Appeals, and expect responses in November or so. g

Those are at hand..waiting in the wings. Think of them as claymores
for when the gomers human wave the wire...

Interesting and thought provoking pictures eh?

Yeah, they are. They look like print ads. Who produced them?

IvanOleg, the young guy who runs the website. Rather good
photographer, pro second amendment.

Russian immigre as I recall.

He of course does other stuff, chop it down to just the www and look
at his other work

Gunner