Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Productivity

flipper wrote:

Joerg wrote:
John Larkin wrote:
flipper wrote:

If you want some really strange looks, try ordering iced tea in
England.

If you want some really strange tastes, try ordering coffee in
England.

Or dinner.

ducking for cover now...

ROTFLOL

Hey, if you want to hear people bitch about dinner go with a couple of
Brits to France and get one of them 'fancy' dinners with raw pork
chops and the vegetables all turned into baby food. As the pair I was
with put it "the French don't cook, they make sauces and puree."

'Raw meat' can be very tasty indeed. Nought wrong with purees either. It's a
shame IMHO that we don't see more French style cooking in the UK these days. It
was more in vogue back in the 70s when many towns offered an inexpensive
'bistro'. That's given me a hunger for a good old-fashioned coq-au-vin actually.

Graham