Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
SCUBA Bookreader SCUBA Bookreader is offline

Default - P1000294.jpg (0/1) Laminated plywood workbench base

In article , Lance
wrote:
Unique approach to building the workbench! Nice job.

Thanks. I had fun designing it and borrowing ideas from other designs.
Bob C supplied the double mortices and fine woodworking the ply idea.
but the coach bolt was 100% mine. Because I had no other easily
available fittings and needed to make it able to be taken apart

Just a bit of concern on the photo flattening the support surfaces: that
loose open shirt is begging to be grabbed by your planer. Keep safe!

Thanks that one was posed, the plainer was switched of. it was a vain
attempt to hide or at least minimize my belly ;-)

With the humidity in the 80s and the temp around 30 C most of the work
was done in shorts and flipflpfs only as you can see in some of the
other pics,

--
Jerome Meekings