Paul K. Dickman

Default Any lawyers on the list?

I hate to just jump on your misery, but why on earth are you buying art
glass on ebay?!!

The slightest chip or scratch can completely trash the value.
You have to be able to personally eyeball that stuff, to come up with a
price.
Even if the seller isn't a scumbag, it would be really easy to get screwed.

This has long been one of the areas, that I felt ebay was the worst choice
for shopping.

Paul K. Dickman

Harold & Susan Vordos wrote in message ...
Susan has had a recent very unhappy experience with a seller on eBay. She
received an art glass item that was represented as being in good condition,
with no repairs, but is has, indeed, been repaired, and it is VERY
noticeable.