Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
willshak willshak is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,orseen so far ?

on 9/13/2007 8:36 AM Kurt Ullman said the following:
In article ,
"Morris Dovey" wrote:

F. George McDuffee wrote:

| Over time, we grew our own, until we are again overrun.

Perhaps we can learn from our mistakes. Next time we might consider
drinking the tea and throwing the _politicians_ into the harbor. :-)

Which of course brings up the immortal words of Claire Wolfe:
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe

To quote Robin William's character, Presidential candidate Tom Dobbs, in
"Man of the Year".
"Politicians are a lot like diapers. They should be changed frequently,
and for the same reasons."

UK - diapers = nappies

--

Bill