Gunner

Default BIG HOLE, NO BRAINS, NEED ANSWER

On Tue, 04 May 2004 10:32:51 GMT, (Ken
Sterling) wrote:

Ya know, Gunner, I'm beginning to think that "momma" threw away the
baby and raised the afterbirth with this idiot..... maybe someone
ought to help him get over to Iraq where he could volunteer to be
dismembered (just to help him feel better about all the "injustices"
which have been done). You get him to your place, Gunner, and I'll
make the trip clear across the country just to volunteer to dig the
hole....
Ken.

With 25,000 square miles of desert and the neighbors backhoe..we can
have lots of fun looking for buried treasure EG

Gunner

"A vote for Kerry is a de facto vote for bin Laden."
Strider