SRF

Default Any lawyers on the list?

This guy is going to earn every dime of the money we've lost. We fully
intend to see to it. It's not wise to mess with a guy that has nothing
better to do with his time than to make you sorry for screwing with him!
Then when the smoke clears and the dust settles, we will still have filing

claim in court in reserve. Unlike Al Babin, this guy has a store, so it's
pretty easy to screw with him. As long as he's on eBay, we'll find him.

If
he changes names, we'll find him. We look at the same things he sells, so

it
will be no problem. We'll keep the bidders well advised about his dirty
practices. All we have to do is send a small picture of the repaired
portion of the vase and a copy of their email telling us it has no

problems.
We'll do our best to put him out of business by telling the truth.

Be careful on advising other bidders. eBay has a rule about "interfering
with an auction" under which they can cancel your User ID. Might want to
setup another one to do the advising. I went through my own little eBay
adventure when I bought the CD version of the Machinery Handbook and some
jackass sends me a pirated copy he burned in his PC. I can't for the life
of me figure out how a company less than 10 years old can become such a
rule-bound bureaucracy.

Steve.

Steve.